Sunday, October 15, 2006

7 Months

Today is exactly 2 months from my due date. I'm 7 months pregnant. Woo hoo! At this point I guess I can just be thankful that I don't have 2 more months to go but when the doctor stopped by this morning he said he wants me to go another 4 to 5 weeks. Is he nuts? I asked him if he was trying to kill me, he said "no, just trying to give you beautiful, healthy babies." I know, I know but doesn't he know how miserable another 4 or 5 weeks would be?

Otherwise, today is the same as any other. Sitting in this room, waiting. Although when I'm hoping for just another week or two and the doctor wants 4 or 5 - it makes it feel that much more excrutiating!

At least statistically, only about 20% of triplets actually carry as far along as 35 or 36 weeks. Hopefully that's good news for me :)

No comments: