Monday, October 23, 2006

Pictures from the Inside :)


Well, I think I'm getting bigger. We all know the girls are :) That's the good news. The bad news is that I'm really tired of being here. I miss my home and my family and I can't believe I've been here for almost 3 weeks!

Not much has been going on - I had a few contractions this morning but they stopped them. Mentally I know it's good for the girls but other than that I'm ready to have them out and get out of here! Lord willing just another week or so. So, everyone can pray that I have the strength to go a few more days both physically and emotionally, that the girls come out soon and healthy and that they don't come out on Caleb's 3rd birthday which is November 10th!!!

I also wanted to include a picture of my 2 cuties visiting me here. Aren't they sweet? They sure do love to come and jump on my bed and I love to get their hugs and kisses. Can't wait to be home with them!

No comments: