Thursday, October 12, 2006

From the Inside

I have been moved to the long-timers wing :) You think I'm in the hospital but I think this is some kind of prison. I have found my way from those who get to go home at some point to those who are stuck here forever. Okay, not quite forever but it's not like I can leave at will!

Oh, that does mean I have a private room now. Someone got out of here :) I guess that's a good sign for me - it does end eventually!

I did have a sonogram today - I thought it would be tomorrow - but they didn't weigh or measure the babies. They just checked their movements, breathing and heartrates and all the babies are doing very well. I pretty much already knew that since they move all the time and they check their heartbeats 3 times a day. What I want to know is what they weigh! But for some strange reason they can only tell you that once every 3 weeks so I have to wait until next week to get an idea of weight. At that point I can hope for somewhere close to 4 pounds each. Of course, next Friday is my 32nd week and right about the average time of delivery so it's possible they may come out by then and then we'd really know their weights :)

Also, no cervical check so I have no idea if I'm any closer to delivery now than any other day in this pregnancy. Essentially, I'm stuck here and I know nothing.

And that's the note from inside the Women's Correctional..ur..Hospital here at Fairfax. Ooh, I think it's time for my meds...

No comments: