Last night Dorinda starting having contractions. At 30 weeks along it's still too early for that. Fortunately, I was able to get her to the hospital in time for them to stop her labor before she dialated. But she will likely stay there until the girls are born. That could be several weeks. She is at Inova Fairfax Hospital for Women and Children. They will probably transfer her room today, I’ll update when she gets her room assignment.
This is exciting and scary all at the same time. Dorinda doesn't relish the idea of spending the next 4-5 weeks lying in the hospital just waiting for the weeks to pass. But the alternative would be having the babies now and then they would have to spend the next several weeks or months in the NICU. So the choices are 4 weeks hospital bedrest for Dorinda or 2-3 months in the NICU for the babies.
Please keep us in your prayers, I'll try to keep everyone informed as best I can.
Amish Suspense -- Three Challenges
8 hours ago