Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Goodbye to my Grandma

I know I posted yesterday but this morning at 4:30 AM my grandmother passed away. She was my father's mother and my last living grandparent. While we were not extremely close, I do love her and will miss her. Thankfully I have been able to talk to her while she was in the hospital and we were able to spend time with her in June when we were in Florida which was a wonderful visit. She will be greatly missed and I pray that she is in heaven with the Lord!!

As for me, it turns out that I do have a mild form of preclampsia. It doesn't change much except that if I do go into labor they won't try to stop it and they will watch me very closely over the next few days - if there's a sign that anything gets worse they will take the girls right away. We'll see what happens.

No comments: