Friday, November 10, 2006

Happy 3rd Birthday Caleb!





Well, I have made it to the dreaded day without event. Caleb is 3 years old today and although the girls have made a really good effort they have not made an appearance as of yet. Yesterday Baby C (Rachel) was quite uncooperative in the sonogram and did not breathe or move in the time allotted her. She had a good heartbeat and a repeat sonogram shows everything to be fine. The doctors are not concerned. She was trying to get out and bug her brother :)

Today, they drew blood for my preclampsia and had me wait on breakfast just in case things didn't look good but so far everything is fine and there will be no surgery today. At least the doctors are aware of Caleb's birthday and are not choosing to take the girls today unless I go into labor which I have no plans on doing!

So, the good news is that Caleb will not have to shrae a birthday with his sisters which is wonderful and that his birthday will actually be before theirs which should be nice for him as well. It is also Kirk's grandmother's birthday so he's really already sharing :)

Today is 35 weeks! Amazing that we have come this far. I will post some pictures of my birthday boy later.

No comments: