Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'll End With The Big Kids

The month that is :) Can you believe the 2nd month of 2009 is already over? Time goes by so quickly though sometimes it feels like it's hardly moving at all like when I'm being toppled by 3 two-year-olds. Wow, they are just physically exhausting.

So, instead of the babies I'll share some cute pictures of the big kids - after all they are a big part of my life too!

Kaitlyn is such a big help and a sweet girl. I really love this age - wonderful! I recommend it to everybody :) She helps with her brother and her sisters. She works hard at school and plays hard at home. I am proud to be her mom. Yes, she needs a bang trim but she told me she wants to wait till she can't see - lovely, huh?!

Kaitlyn with her cat, Lollipop. She loves animals - all of them. She loves to read and draw and can't decide what she wants to be when she grows up. I just pray that she's happy and I look forward to being there with her to see her do it.

My sweet Caleb. He never stops talking and he has more energy then any of us (even the babies - really). I hear more then I've ever wanted to about Mario and Nintendo DS. He's my shadow when we're home together and loves to "keep me company" - he always makes me laugh and as my only boy has a special place in my heart.

Caleb loves his sisters and there is nothing cuter then him asking one of them to play with him - I love it. Here he is jumping into the pictures I was trying to take of Julianna. He's so goofy :)

Even though I've had a rough month of up and downs I can end the month so grateful for all my kids. I am blessed beyond imagination and I never forget that! I hope you and your family are as blessed as we are.

And I'll try to get a happier picture of Alyssa in March...

3 comments:

Nicole O'Dell said...

Great tributes! I love the pictures!!

I can't believe it's March already!!!

Denise said...

I love the pictures of the "big kids". Caleb is such a handsome little man and Miss Kaitlyn is growing into quite a pretty little lady.
Like you, I can't believe it is March!! Seriously didn't we just celebrate Christmas?

Donna B said...

Such cute children. And I love the age too!