Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lovely Blog Award

Apparantly my blog is lovely :) Thanks to Donna at Zookeeping 101 - she has a great blog if you haven't checked it out - she includes recipe tips and organizing tips all from a mom who has NINE children including TWO sets of triplets. She is who my DH fears we will become if we try for more kids :) I think Donna's surviving so why not? Kidding of course!

But her second set of triplets is also all girls who are about the same age as mine so we have a lot in common - wish we lived closer!

On to the award...



And the rules:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. I certainly haven't discovered this many new blogs so I will nominate a few I choose for fun and because I think their blogs are lovely :) Sorry I didn't have 15!

Cherie at It Takes More Then An Egg
Kristy at The Shepherd Times
Denise at Goosey Lucy, Turkey Lurkey & Chicken Little
Candace at hickey-family-party-of-5
Angie at Dunbar Triplets
Andrea at The Joy of Triplet Boys!
MaryBeth at Four Silly Sisters

Also, if you haven't stopped over in a while my newest article is up at Blissfully Domestic - Multiple Bliss so head over, enjoy and say hello to me there if you'd like.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Thanks, Dorinda!