Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Way Back When-esday - Happy Birthday Grandpa! (Dad)

Today could not be a more appropriate look back :) Just a few years ago my dad was born! Okay more then a few but we won't go there. Suffice it to say it wasn't last year :)

Here's a photo of my parents from 1974 - they did exist before I was born!! And they looked pretty good too. I hope Cheryl meant this waaay back :)



And pictures from today:








A very happy birthday to my dad! I pray we have you for many years to come :)

Love you!
Your only daughter.

Want to play along?



Twinfatuation.

3 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh Dorinda...what a charismatic man Grandpa is! And my hat is off to you...I LOVE that you went WAAAAAAYYYYY back!

Thanks so much for playing along!

Cheryl Lage said...

Ooooh, and guess what? If you want it, you've won a copy of Twinspiration!

Just email me a mailing address to which you'd like it sent!

Thanks so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday!

Annie said...

You are so funny, Dorinda. I like your wayyyyyyyyy back.

Happy Birthday to your dad!!!

Congratulations, for win Cheryl's book.