Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Way Back When-esday - on Thursday

I know it's not Wednesday but my computer is acting up on me and basically died yesterday - no screen at all - not a black screen of death but an eerie white one. I have no idea what's going on and I still have to get it fixed (great!) so I am a day late on this and I apologize :)

But, I've searched my mom's computer (where I am now) and have found a few pictures of the big kids from way back when...

This is the oldest digital picture I have of Kaitlyn :) Along with my mom and Grandma - 4 generations.



And then of Kaitlyn and Caleb:



I barely even remember it! But I miss it so much :) How cute are they?! Who do you think Kaitlyn looks like?

It's a little late to play along this week but check out her blog anyway: Twinfatuation.

3 comments:

Cadi + 4 said...

I could have sworn that was Julianna. She looks just like her. They are both so cute. They grow up way too fast.

How are you doing?

Annie said...

Better late than never!!! That picture is a treasure. I love it.

Denise said...

What great pictures. I agree, she looks like Julianna in that picture.