Friday, December 28, 2007

Caught Being Silly

As the year is coming to a close I wanted to share a few pictures of the girls from different days over the last month or so when I caught them being a little goofy or I just found them in random places. Sometimes I dare to leave them alone for a while (so I can go to the bathroom or brush my teeth - you know, the little things!) and when I come back to find them again they are doing something crazy. Like the time Caleb left the garage door open and I found all three of them in the garage! They had each gotten down the two steps and onto the hard cement floor and they were heading towards the wood pile. Turn my back for a second... Anyway, I hope you get a little laugh.



In case you're wondering - they are eating cheerios out of the play table. No, the cheerios didn't stay in there long. The first thing Alyssa did was rub her hands in them and shake them all out. But there were enough left on the bottom for the three of them to share and I just had to snap some pictures - such a riot!

1 comment:

Tripletblessed said...

They are just so cute I wanna squeeze them!