Anyone who blogs just a little can relate to the small amount of stress that occurs when you need to come up with a new blog entry. This was happening to me the other day so I thought I'd pass along a few thoughts.
You Know You Blog Too Much When...
- you spend your day coming up with catchy blog titles ("My Day" can only be used so often)
- you don't actually go to the zoo or the museum or even Disney World to enjoy it - it makes a really good blog entry
- on the same token, pictures are more like "photo-ops" to be added to the blog and spice up the story
- a bad day isn't really a bad day - it's just another good blog entry
- your kid's childhood is basically just the blog - you have no other pictures (or baby books) to prove they exist
- you create situations at home or while out to make the blog more interesting
- you force your kids to be funny (or just walk) so you can capture it on video - for the blog of course
- some of your friends don't really exist except in the comment section (and we feel very lonely when we don't get comments!!)
- you e-mail yourself blog ideas for later so you don't forget or write your ideas down somewhere else to have on hand for an "off" day
- you stress over how often to blog - is every day too much? every other day? do people want to read it that often? if you get a good post how long do you wait before doing another - after all you want everyone to read it right?
And, yes, I have been blogging too much :)