Saturday, December 08, 2007

Finally!!!!

After a few weeks of taking steps I have finally been able get some video of the girls walking. Rachel is now doing the best and walking the most but no one is only walking. And, man am I ready for that!!

This is Rachel walking but be sure to watch the whole thing to catch Julianna's adorable smile!



Julianna's new favorite toy - the one thing that gets her off my legs and out of my arms! That and the videos :)



So, after watching her stand there for what felt like forever, she finally takes a step.



And with the final few seconds I had left on my camera's memory card I captured Alyssa taking some independent steps. Of course, I took all these yesterday and today the girls were walking everywhere. Go figure.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Ok. This is so unfair.

Your girls were the first to sleep through the night and now are the first to walk.

Maybe it's true that girls are smarter???