Sunday, January 04, 2009

Driving Home Is HARD!

We are home :) Yea! That's the good news but yesterday was an extremely exhausting day. Somehow it's always easier to go down to Florida and so hard to come back! Hmm, wonder why?

How did it go?

Overall better then last time - I think. Well, sort of. On the plus side, everyone slept. Yes, even Alyssa. Huge plus! We even had two babies asleep at once. Imagine that?! Very cool.

On the downside, Rachel cried every hour probably close to 10 or 15 minutes each hour. Seriously. Even after 10:45 when everyone else was asleep (including her) she cried every five or ten minutes. I have no idea why! She did take 9 naps though. What could she have to cry about?? I think she was just extra tired - the night before we left she was still awake at 11 PM and then awake again when we got up at 5 AM - thus the 9 naps :)

But we made it. Ran into traffic, had to make a few extra stops for potty breaks - everyone was awake and screaming at 10 PM. All the girls cried before 9 in the morning. Lots of tears, it was an exhausting day. But I did get to come home to lots of great Christmas cards and that was a bright spot! I think I will keep them up for an extra few weeks just because they make me smile so thanks to all who sent a greeting our way.

Now back to life, back to work, back to school.

On a different note - check out my new blog:

Tightwads with Triplets

My friend, Cherie (who's triplet blog is private) is working on it with me since I think she knows more then I about saving money :) And if you have any money saving tips please let me know.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I am glad that you made it back. Hopefully in the next couple of days everyone will catch up with the sleep. I can't wait to check out the new blog! Very exciting. I need all the help I can get.