Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Special Visit

Tonight I got the privilege of joining my friend Kristy in visiting her newest little munchkin, Ben in the hospital. I even got to hold him :) He's all of 4 pounds right now - last time I saw him was the day after he was born and then he weighed 2.13 pounds - so, technically he's huge!! And doing excellent. Lord willing he'll be home within the next few weeks and then Kristy too will have her hands full :)

Mama's here...



Ben in his isolette:



On the way to his bath:



In the bath - under the heating lamps thus the reddish/pink color - sorry!



After bath - looking so cute :)



So little - he has his brother's eyes:



I got a chance to hold him :) He was so light - almost felt like nothing! I can't believe Rachel ever weighed this...

4 comments:

Denise said...

What an adorable little guy!

Angie said...

He is so cute! I bet it was so great to hold him. :) It is difficult to remember how small my "babies" used to be.

Karen @dixielandcrafts said...

Oh he is simply adorable! I remember when my trio was that little. Oh the memories of NICU! My prayers are with him and his family.

Oh I'm Karen, fellow writer from Multiple Bliss! :)

God Bless,
KC @ Lil Momma's Haven
Momma to Triplets & Another!

Karen @dixielandcrafts said...

oh and your blog is amazing! I love your header.

KC