Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Look Back

I have been tagged by Denise at Goosey Lucey, Turkey Lurkey & Chicken Little for another blogging "game" :) Here are the rules: Open a photo or document folder and choose the fifth folder and then the fifth photo in that folder. Next, post the photo with a description about it and then tag 5 friends to do the same.



It's a picture of Kaitlyn turning 6! I was pregnant with the girls and my 5th folder containts pictures from her party. Here's something we no longer see from her but really did then:



She would constantly tilt her head to be cuter for the picture. Always made me laugh. And look how little Caleb is in this picture!! He was such a "baby" at 2 1/2.

Ironically this is my 400th post on this blog! Wow! I can't believe what started out as just sharing with everyone about my triplet pregnancy has turned into such a record of our lives.

This is my first post from June of 2006:

"I am currently 12 weeks pregnant with triplets :) In a "normal" pregnancy I would be out of the danger zone now but as this is a higher risk pregnancy (not my term!) I'm basically never out of the danger zone. I was given a 20% chance of a total miscarriage before 24 weeks. I have no idea if that risk is reduced now that we've seen the babies so many times and they look good. I imagine it has but who knows?"

And a picture of the girls on my first post:



If I had known then what my life would be like I might have relaxed a tad knowing they would be healthy but stressed more knowing all the work involved!!

Thanks so much Denise for this very well timed look into the past :)

And I nominate: everyone who has yet to be nominated and would like the joy of participating!! Lots of my friends already have so for those of you who haven't check out your old pictures and feel free to share.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Awesome pictures! It is amazing how much she has changed in the last 2 years. And Caleb! Oh my goodness. I love the look back at your first post. I really wish I had started my blog while I was pregnant and had nothing better to do. :) Unlike you, my 2 older kids were taking care of me and didn't need me to take care of them.

Tripletblessed said...

Love the two pig tails!! She has definitly changed. Love the look back thank you.

Angie said...

Time goes by so fast doesn't it?!?
The pictures are great. Thanks for sharing the look back!

Anonymous said...

The sonogram picture is amazing!